Rice flakes are nothing more than drice which is flattened into flat, light, dry flakes originating from the Indian subcontinent. I used them to make a variation on overnight oats.
- 50 g rice flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp lucuma powder
- 1 tsp Baobab powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 medjool date, roughly chopped
- Put all ingredients, except for the rice flakes and the chia seeds, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put in a bowl, add the rice flakes and chia seeds, and stir well.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve the next morning with some pomegranate seeds and slivered almonds.