This is a really light appetizer, and oh so yummy. Crab can be a bit expensive, but it so worth it. If you cut the crab meat and the avocado really small, it can also be used as an exquisite sandwich spread
- a 2 cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tin king crab
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- Himalayan salt
- Mix the grated ginger and the curry powder with the mayonnaise.
- Cut the flesh of the avocado into cubes.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the crab meat, the diced avocado and the pomegranate seeds.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad over 4 glasses and garnish with some pomegranate seeds and some watercress.