With only a handful of ingredients, this cherry smoothie bowl comes together in just a few minutes. Not only is it a very scrumptious breakfast, it’s also some sort of creative outlet. I mean, look at how much fun you can have designing the top. Ofcourse you can keep it very simple and pour your smoothie in a mason jar, but when you do have a little bit of spare time, have some fun and make a pretty bowl. That’s so much more satisfying.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup pitted annd halved cherries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- splash of cherry juice (or almond milk if you don’t have any cherry juice)
- 1 tsp. Acai berry powder (from Frooggies)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (Rapunzel)
- some lemon zest (fully optional)
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with cherries, almonds….whatever you want.